NRDC Press Releases
- Ninth Circuit Court Upholds Protections for California’s Endangered Salmon
- EPA Coal Ash Rule Fails to Protect Public Health and Waterways
- Environmentalists Sue to Protect Water Quality
- Memo to President Cites New Evidence of Climate Impacts of Proposed Keystone XL Tar Sands Pipeline
- Governor Inslee Proposes Limits on Carbon Pollution from State’s Major Emitters; Part of Historic Commitment to Advance Clean Energy in Washington State
Recent posts from NRDC staff
- Reality Bites: Chevron indefinitely shelves its deep water offshore Arctic oil project
- posted by Danielle Droitsch, 12/22/14
- What might the future look like if we took climate change seriously?
- posted by Merrian Borgeson, 12/19/14
- 2014 Meant More Renewables In More Places For Less Money: The Year In Review
- posted by Nathanael Greene, 12/19/14
- Success Story from Vibrant Gujarat: Evaluating Ahmedabad's Heat Action Plan
- posted by Anjali Jaiswal, 12/19/14
- California Energy Efficiency Coalition Offers First Set of Recommendations for New Program Planning Model
- posted by Lara Ettenson, 12/19/14
- Progress Despite Politics: Ohio's Energy Future Tour Launches in Cleveland
- posted by Samantha Williams, 12/19/14
- The Year in Climate Action
- posted by Peter Lehner, 12/19/14
- Latin America Green News: Peru's highest deforestation levels in a decade, a win for Mexico's energy transition law, big boost to Chile's renewable energy market
- posted by Maria Martinez, 12/19/14
Visit NRDC's Switchboard >
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.