NRDC Press Releases
- State Department Takes Prudent Action on Keystone XL Tar Sands Pipeline
- Spring-run Salmon Release Marks Progress in Restoring San Joaquin River
- Redford Urges Americans to “Join Me in Standing Up to Big Oil”
- In Ad and Letter, Nobel Laureates Urge Obama to Deny Keystone XL Tar Sands Pipeline
- NRDC: Court Unanimously Agrees Feds Unlawfully Renewed Unsustainable Water Supply Contracts in the Bay-Delta
Recent posts from NRDC staff
- Diesel Truck Pollution: The Truth is Lost in the Fumes
- posted by Diane Bailey, 4/24/14
- The Anti-Clean Energy Lobby Renews its Attack in Ohio
- posted by Samantha Williams, 4/23/14
- "I see the green Earth and I want to..."
- posted by Robert Friedman, 4/23/14
- The many benefits of street trees and urban greenery (excerpted from People Habitat)
- posted by Kaid Benfield, 4/23/14
- How does your community rank on health and environment?
- posted by Ramya Sivasubramanian, 4/23/14
- A Creative New Approach to Saving Energy: Having Small and Medium-Sized Cities Compete
- posted by David Goldstein, 4/23/14
- Cowboy Indian Alliance Sets Up Camp in DC, Says No Keystone XL Tar Sands Pipeline
- posted by Elizabeth Shope, 4/23/14
- The social cost of carbon: playing catch up to the IPCC
- posted by Laurie Johnson, 4/23/14
Visit NRDC's Switchboard >
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.