NRDC Press Releases
- NRDC: Toxic Reform Bill Needs to be Improved to Protect Public from Dangerous Chemicals
- Rejected Toll Road Again Threatens Popular Southern California State Park
- NRDC: President Retains Responsibility for Keystone XL Tar Sands Decision
- California Adopts New Recycling Measure for Mercury-laden Thermostats
- Administration Releases New Draft Rules for Fracking on Public Lands
Recent posts from NRDC staff
- Protecting Communities from Fracking's Impacts
- posted by Frances Beinecke, 5/25/13
- A Sad Day for the Oceans & Marine Life as California's Marine Plastic Pollution Bill Held in Appropriations Committee
- posted by Leila Monroe, 5/24/13
- New Xbox One: Good for Gaming and Voice Recognition, But Maybe Not the Environment?
- posted by Noah Horowitz, 5/24/13
- Annual Catch Limits Help Black Sea Bass Recover in the South Atlantic
- posted by David Newman, 5/24/13
- Week of 5/24: NRDC's plan to reduce carbon pollution, Keystone pipeline, fracking wastewater, and more NRDC in the News
- posted by NRDC News, 5/24/13
- Latin America Green News: renewables bill in Chile moving forward, Costa Rica markets carbon, high cost of climate change in Mexico
- posted by Carolina Herrera, 5/24/13
- There Be Monsters Here: So Why the Delay on Clean Water Protections?
- posted by Peter Lehner, 5/24/13
- Shelley Poticha to lead NRDC's new urban solutions program
- posted by Kaid Benfield, 5/24/13
Visit NRDC's Switchboard >
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.