NRDC Press Releases
- NRDC President: Historic March Calls for Immediate, Decisive Action on Climate
- Bill to Restore Clean Energy Tax Incentives Would Cut Air Pollution, Save Jobs
- NRDC: President’s Executive Order, Science Advisors’ Report Sound Alarm on Antibiotic Resistance but Lack Needed Reforms for Curbing Livestock Drug Use
- Whale Woes: NRDC Petitions for Endangered Species Act Protections
- NRDC: Chemical Safety Bills Still Need More Work
Recent posts from NRDC staff
- Time for More Solar on Schools and More Solar Schools
- posted by Nathanael Greene, 9/22/14
- Illinois's climate plan can also be its plan for economic growth
- posted by Rebecca Stanfield, 9/22/14
- Do the Right Thing: Institutions Can Responsibly Divest from Fossil Fuels
- posted by Peter Lehner, 9/22/14
- Do greener, healthier cities need an 'elevator speech'?
- posted by Kaid Benfield, 9/22/14
- Mayor's HUGE Pledge to Cut Climate Pollution by 80% Can Lower Bills, Safeguard NYC
- posted by Raya Salter, 9/21/14
- Million Electric Vehicle Bill Signed by Governor Brown
- posted by Max Baumhefner, 9/21/14
- We Made History: 400,000 March for Climate Action
- posted by Frances Beinecke, 9/21/14
- Connecting Dots
- posted by Shelley Poticha, 9/21/14
Visit NRDC's Switchboard >
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.