NRDC Press Releases
- Obama Administration Restores Clean Water Protections for 117 Million Americans
- NRDC Applauds EPA’s Proposed Uranium Mining Standards, Seeks Improvements
- New York to Review Risks of Shipping Tar Sands Oil on the Hudson River, Area Train Tracks
- California Public Utilities Commission Makes a Bad Call for San Diego, Approves Natural Gas Power Plant in Carlsbad
- NRDC Reaction to New White House Pollinator Task Force Plan
Recent posts from NRDC staff
- A Standard for Consumer Satisfaction with Utilities from ISO, Which Believes Standards Help Make the Free Market Economy Work
- posted by David Goldstein, 5/27/15
- How Californians Pay For Electricity Is Going To Change, But Will It Be Better Or Worse?
- posted by Sheryl Carter, 5/27/15
- As Devastating Heat Wave Bears Down, Indian City Offers Life-Saving Plan
- posted by Anjali Jaiswal, 5/27/15
- EIA Report Confirms Clean Power Plan Is Affordable And Effective, but Overstates the Cost of the Best Compliance Options -- Efficiency and Renewables Can do More at Lower Costs
- posted by Starla Yeh, 5/27/15
- Welcoming Electric Cars to the Central Valley
- posted by Max Baumhefner, 5/26/15
- China Power Sector Reform Plans Aim To Boost Energy Efficiency and Renewables
- posted by Barbara Finamore, 5/26/15
- China Environmental News Alert - May 25, 2015
- posted by NRDC China Team, 5/25/15
- Can California program help tame the beast within beauty products?
- posted by Veena Singla, 5/23/15
Visit NRDC's Switchboard >
Get Updates and Alerts
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.