NRDC Press Releases
- Organizations Deliver Comments to EPA from more than 700,000 Americans Who Support Clean Water
- FRACKING REPORT: 5.4 Million Californians Now Live Within a Mile of Oil or Gas Wells, Majority are People of Color
- EPA’s Rules on Ozone-Depleting Chemicals Miss the Mark on Health and Climate Protection
- Retrofit Chicago Awards: Windy City’s Energy Efficiency Leaders
- New Report: Positive Energy Trends Continue to Bode Well for U.S. Security and the Economy
Recent posts from NRDC staff
- The City of New Orleans Announces New Resiliency Initiative: Benchmarking Energy Use of Municipal Buildings
- posted by Kimi Narita, 10/23/14
- First New York Green Bank deals to bring up to $800MM in Clean Energy Investments to New York State
- posted by Doug Sims, 10/22/14
- A Major Agreement That is Good News for Utah Wilderness
- posted by Bobby McEnaney, 10/22/14
- Threat to Cabo Pulmo National Park from Cabo Cortés project re-emerges
- posted by Carolina Herrera, 10/22/14
- The Clean Water Act -- 42 Birthday Candles and Half a Million Americans Who Support It
- posted by Jon Devine, 10/22/14
- Burden of the Boom: Who Will Pay the Price for Fracking in California?
- posted by Miriam Rotkin-Ellman, 10/22/14
- Feeding the 5000 Oakland: Bringing Food Waste Awareness by the Dumpster Load
- posted by Tiffany Traynum, 10/21/14
- This Is How America Will Cut Dangerous Pollution and Stamp Out Our Carbon Footprint
- posted by Frances Beinecke, 10/21/14
Visit NRDC's Switchboard >
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.