NRDC Press Releases
- NRDC: Replacing Damaging HFCs a Key Move on Climate Change
- Report: U.S. Pro Sports Shifting to More Sustainable Game Day Food
- China Announces New Long-Term Commitment to Curb Climate Change
- NRDC: Senators’ Energy Principles Point our Country in the Right Direction
- NRDC Urges Administration to Act Promptly on Mercury Rule, Following Court’s Ruling
Recent posts from NRDC staff
- Is Clean Energy a Mega-opportunity for Virginia? Is the Pope Catholic??
- posted by Walton Shepherd, 7/3/15
- Utility Rate Decision in California Can Help Transition to Cleaner Electric System - Could Be Much Better
- posted by Sheryl Carter, 7/3/15
- It's a SNAP: EPA Cuts HFC Super-Pollutants to Curb Dangerous Climate Change
- posted by David Doniger, 7/2/15
- Alaska's Fiscal Crisis and Four Other Reasons to Stop Wasting Public Funds to Dam the Susitna River
- posted by Monty Schmitt, 7/2/15
- California's Final Fracking EIR Leaves Communities to Protect Themselves
- posted by Giulia C.S. Good Stefani, 7/2/15
- De Blasio Administration to Require Composting by NYC's Largest Food Waste Generators
- posted by Eric Goldstein, 7/2/15
- Latin America Green News: Brazil and the U.S. announce joint partnership on climate, Portugal plans to invest in Mexico's renewables, Norway invests in Amazon conservation
- posted by Maria Martinez, 7/2/15
- UN's World Heritage Committee Agrees to Examine Plight of Monarch Migration
- posted by Andrew Wetzler, 7/2/15
Visit NRDC's Switchboard >
Get Updates and Alerts
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.