NRDC Press Releases
- More Efficient Modems, Routers Could Save Consumers $330 Million Annually
- Court Asked to Order Deadline for Action on Overdue Smog Standards
- Illinois Bill Signed into Law, But Fracking Should Not Proceed
- Supreme Court Rules Against Port of Los Angeles Clean Trucks Program
- NRDC President Beinecke: Sandy-Impacted Senators Send Powerful Message to President to Get Moving on Climate Change
Recent posts from NRDC staff
- China Environmental News Alert
- posted by Greenlaw from NRDC China, 6/20/13
- Sad but true: Iceland has resumed hunting fin whales
- posted by Taryn Kiekow, 6/19/13
- Climate disruption: the 10 percent doctrine?
- posted by Laurie Johnson, 6/19/13
- Rethinking Chile's energy future starts with making the right choices now
- posted by Carolina Herrera, 6/19/13
- Building Confidence in Energy Savings Estimates to Unleash Energy Efficiency
- posted by Peter Miller, 6/19/13
- Reinvigorating RGGI: June's Allowance Auction Success Shows Pollution Cuts Are Working To Improve This Innovative Program.
- posted by Luis Martinez, 6/19/13
- How Many Dollars and Power Plants Does It Take to Run our Modems & Routers?
- posted by Noah Horowitz, 6/19/13
- New FEMA Study: Climate Change Will Greatly Increase Flood Risk, Debt
- posted by Peter Lehner, 6/19/13
Visit NRDC's Switchboard >
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.