NRDC Press Releases
- NRDC Report: U.S. Nuclear Safety Regulators Ignore Severe Accident Hydrogen Explosion Risks Despite Fukushima Tragedy
- NRDC: House Bill Would Gut Environmental Safeguards on Major Projects
- House Votes to Block Historic Safeguards Against Carbon Pollution
- Planning Commission and Key State Leaders Urge Shift to Energy Efficient Buildings to Curb India’s Soaring Energy Demand
- New Gasoline and Auto Pollution Standards Will Clean Our Air, Protect Our Health and Save Money
Recent posts from NRDC staff
- Latin America Green News: Chile lags in climate legislation, Costa Rica companies cut emissions, Mexico works to protect monarchs, Peru launches climate commitments campaign
- posted by Denée Reaves, 3/8/14
- China Environmental News Alert (3/1 - 3/8/2014)
- posted by Greenlaw from NRDC China, 3/8/14
- Over Two Million Comments Filed Against the Keystone XL Tar Sands Pipeline
- posted by Rocky Kistner, 3/8/14
- #scio14 Scribes
- posted by Perrin Ireland, 3/8/14
- Over 2 Million Comments Ask for Rejection of the Keystone XL Tar Sands Pipeline
- posted by Elizabeth Shope, 3/7/14
- Dept of Energy and Gov't Watchdog: Climate Change Serious Threat to America's Basic Infrastructure
- posted by Theo Spencer, 3/7/14
- Cybersecurity is Key to our Clean Energy Future
- posted by Allison Clements, 3/7/14
- This Week in Whales: Video of Conflict Between Sea Shepherd and Japanese Whalers; Manitoba May Protect Belugas from Shipping; Dolphin Megapod Migration Filmed by Drone...
- posted by Zak Smith, 3/7/14
Visit NRDC's Switchboard >
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.