Biography of Robert S. Norris
Senior research associate in NRDC's nuclear program
Dr. Robert S. Norris is a senior research associate with NRDC in Washington, D.C. His principal areas of expertise include all aspects of the nuclear weapons programs of the United States, Soviet Union/Russia, Britain, France, China, India, Pakistan, Israel and North Korea.
Dr. Norris received his Ph.D. in political science from New York University in 1976 and has taught at New York University; Miami University in Oxford, Ohio; Miami University's European campus in Luxembourg; and American University in Washington, D.C. He has been with NRDC since 1984 and lives in Annapolis, Maryland.
last revised 3.22.06
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- China Environmental News Alert - September 26, 2014
- posted by Greenlaw from NRDC China, 9/26/14
- Feeling a Cold War Chill over Ukraine
- posted by Matthew McKinzie, 7/23/14
- China Environmental News Alert
- posted by Greenlaw from NRDC China, 6/22/14
Nuclear Document Bank
- NRDC’s Perspectives on the Economics of Small Modular Reactors
- NRDC's Amicus Response in Support of Friends of the Earth
- An Evaluation of the NRC Response to the Fukushima Nuclear Accident
Related NRDC Press Releases
- NRDC Senior Nuclear Scientist Unveils Radiation Dosage Data at Senate Hearing
- Nuclear Security Summit Fosters an Illusion of Achievement, Says NRDC
- NRDC Reacts to the Obama Administration's Nuclear Posture Review
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.