Majority of Americans Support Presidential Action to Fight Climate Change
President Obama could break through decades of inaction by cleaning up our nation's worst carbon polluters -- our nation's power plants.
NRDC's polling immediately after the State of the Union made clear that Americans consider climate change a serious problem and want the President to take action.
- Press release | press conference audio | polling summary | polling results
- President Strengthens His Call for National Climate Action (Blog post by NRDC President Frances Beinecke)
- On climate change, Obama delivered (Politico OpEd by by NRDC President Frances Beinecke)
- Using the Clean Air Act to Sharply Reduce Carbon Pollution from Existing Power Plants
- Survey: Latinos Reject Rubio Approach To Climate Change, Clean Energy | press release