For general questions:
- First check this FAQ. If you don't get an answer to your question, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members/prospective members: email@example.com
- Action center questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website problems/questions: email@example.com
Natural Resources Defense Council:
40 West 20th Street
New York, NY 10011
Telephone: (212) 727-2700
Fax: (212) 727-1773
1152 15th Street NW, Suite 300
Washington, DC 20005
20 N. Wacker Drive, Suite 1600
Chicago, IL 60606
317 East Mendenhall Street, Suites D & E
Bozeman, MT 59715
San Francisco, CA
111 Sutter St., 20th floor
San Francisco, CA 94104
Los Angeles, CA
1314 Second Street
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Prosper Center, Tower 1, Rm 1901
5 Guanghua Rd., Chaoyang District
Beijing 100020, P.R. China
If you are interested in linking to NRDC's website, you may want to consider using all or part of the following text:
NRDC (Natural Resources Defense Council)
NRDC is the nation's most effective environmental action organization. NRDC uses law, science, and the support of 1.4 million members and online activists to protect the planet's wildlife and wild places and to ensure a safe and healthy environment for all living things. NRDC's website provides a wealth of environmental information as well as state-of-the-art online activism tools.
- If you'd like to reproduce, in print, information from our published reports (identified with the heading 'Report'), please write to our publications manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify your message as a "Request to reprint information from an NRDC report."
- If you'd like to reproduce, in print, information from our web site that is not from our written reports and publications (everything not identified with the heading 'Report'), please contact our webmaster at email@example.com.
- If you'd like to reproduce materials from our website on another website, please contact our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you'd like to link to our website, please feel free to use the text above.