How Global Warming Causes More Bad Air Days
OVERVIEW & QUICK REFERENCE 2007 STUDY IN PDF September 2007 TABLE OF CONTENTS July 2004
Click for city-specific information. For printed copies of this report, see our Publications List.
Adobe Acrobat file (size: 630k)
(Links indicate sections available as individual webpages)
Climate Change and Air Pollution
Results of Climate Change Projections
Projections of Health Effects Resulting From Climate Change
OVERVIEW & QUICK REFERENCE
2007 STUDY IN PDF September 2007
TABLE OF CONTENTS July 2004
Heat Advisory : How Global Warming Causes More Bad Air Days. By Daniel A. Lashof. July 2004. Photocopy only, $7.00. Order print copies .
last revised 7/26/2004
Get Updates and Alerts
This Is Global Warming
Watch the Video »
Our new video shows the effects of global warming in the world today.
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- New National Research Council Study Delivers Roadmap to Put Electric Cars into Fast Lane
- posted by Roland Hwang, 4/22/15
- US Can and Must Rise to the Global Challenge of Climate Change
- posted by Jake Schmidt, 4/17/15
- Putting Heat Adaptation Plans into Action: Ahmedabad Shares Lessons with Leading Indian Cities
- posted by Anjali Jaiswal, 4/15/15