Testing the Waters
NRDC's staff blog
- Clean Water Delayed is Clean Water Denied: After a Decades-Long Dodge, EPA Must Update Polluted Runoff Rules
- posted by Larry Levine, 12/19/14
- A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away… No, make that Washington, DC, in the year 1987. ...
- Swim Safe: Check Out Your Favorite Beach's Water Quality and Act to Help Keep It Clean
- posted by Jon Devine, 6/25/14
- I never feel more like a kid than when I’m at the beach. Perhaps that’s because I ...
- Great Lakes Beaches -- Working Together, We Can Make Them Safer and Cleaner
- posted by Karen Hobbs, 6/25/14
- Beach days are summer rites of passage, especially here in the Great Lakes. Pack up a picnic, ...