U.S. Law & Policy
- NRDC's legislative team is dedicated to protecting and building upon America's framework of environmental laws, including the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act, and the Endangered Species Act. Keep up to date with latest legislation and federal action affecting environmental issues through our Twitter feed. Read more »
U.S. Law & Policy Explained
The success of groundbreaking laws like the Clean Air Act and the Clean Water Act prove that government regulation is an invaluable tool in protecting our nation’s natural resources. NRDC works diligently to defend and expand the existing framework of U.S. environmental policies to safeguard the health of our communities and our environment.
- 2015 Anti-Environmental Budget Riders
- 2014 Anti-Environmental Budget Riders
- 2013 Anti-Environmental Budget Riders
- Never Eliminate Public Advice!
- NRDC Policy Basics