The Bulletin on Environmental Legislation from NRDC
To receive this bulletin by email, subscribe to our mailing list. If you'd like to take action on these and other environmental issues, subscribe also to Earth Action, our biweekly activist bulletin, or visit NRDC's Action Center.
- Legislative Watch March 23, 2012
- posted by Legislative Watch, 3/22/12
- Legislative Watch, A Newsletter: The 2nd session of the 112th Congress convened on ...
- Legislative Watch January 9, 2012
- posted by Legislative Watch, 1/9/12
- Legislative Watch, A Newsletter: In early December the House approved, largely by ...
Get Updates and Alerts
- Vetoing Bill, Governor Brown Calls for Stronger Medicine to Curb Antibiotic Resistance
- posted by Jonathan Kaplan, 9/30/14
- California Legislative Session Ends with Big Wins for Our Health and Environment
- posted by Victoria Rome, 9/17/14
- Climate polluter minority interests find tough sledding against the rise of clean energy bipartisan majorities in the states
- posted by Pierre Bull, 2/7/14
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.