Another alarming news report from West Virginia, where Harrison County resident Leann Kiner found out that her water was contaminated with arsenic from her neighbor. After nearby fracking ended, her neighbor--not the natural gas company, and not state regulators--told Ms. Kiner that she would be getting a water buffalo because their drinking water source had been contaminated with arsenic.
It's unclear if state regulators even know about this incident or are investigating. Hopefully a responsible party will be found, and the cause will be determined so it can be prevented in the future to protect others. Ms. Kiner says she now despises her home, which she used to love, but it is worthless and no one would buy it. A story, sadly, that we've heard from people all over the country. You can watch the news report here.