Financial and other information about Natural Resources Defense Council, Inc.’s purpose, programs and activities can be obtained by contacting Steven Baginski at NRDC, 40 West 20th Street, New York, NY 10011 or 212-727-2700 or www.nrdc.org, or for residents of the following states, as stated below.
- Florida: SC No. CH999. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE, WITHIN THE STATE, 1-800-HELP-FLA OR VIA THE INTERNET AT WWW.800HELPFLA.COM.
- Maryland: For the cost of postage and copying, from the Secretary of State.
- Michigan: MICS No.9681
- Mississippi: The official registration and financial information of Natural Resources Defense Council, Inc. may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State's office by calling 1-888-236-6167.
- New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973) 504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm.
- New York: Upon request, from the Attorney General Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.
- North Carolina: Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 1-888-830-4989 (within North Carolina) or (919) 807-2214 (outside of North Carolina).
- Pennsylvania: The official registration and financial information of Natural Resources Defense Council, Inc. may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999.
- Virginia: From the State Office of Consumer Affairs in the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Affairs, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Washington: From the Secretary of State at 1-800-332-4483. The registration required by the state charitable solicitation act is on file with the Secretary of State’s office.
- West Virginia: West Virginia residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, WV 25305. CONTRIBUTIONS ARE DEDUCTIBLE FOR FEDERAL INCOME TAX PURPOSES IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW.
REGISTRATION IN A STATE DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION OF NATURAL RESOURCES DEFENSE COUNCIL, INC. BY THE STATE.